24 Cores plastic outdoor Fiber Optic distribution Box with IP class 65
distribution box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
- Total enclosed structure.
- lMaterial: PC+ABS
- Wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging
- lProtection level up to IP65.
- Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution all in one.
- Cable, pigtails, patch cords are running through own path without disturbing each other, cassette type SC adapter installation, easy maintenance.
- Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed in a cup-joint way, easy for maintenance and installation.
- Cabinet can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.
- The grounding device is isolated with the cabinet, isolation resistance is no less than 1000MΩ/500V(DC)；IR≥1000MΩ/500V.
- The withstand voltage between grounding device and cabinet is no less than 3000V(DC)/min, no puncture,no flashover；U≥3000V.
Dimensions and Capability:
Dimensions (H*W*D): 317mm*237mm*101mm
Adapter Capacity: 24 PCs
Number of Cable Entrance/Exit: Max Diameter 13mm, up to 3 cables
Optional Accessories: Adapters, Pigtails, Heat Shrink Tubes, Micro Splitters
Insertion loss: ≤0.2dB
UPC return loss: ≥50dB
APC return loss: ≥60dB
Life of insertion and extraction: ＞1000 times