|Place of Origin:||Ningbo/China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/polybag+innerbox+outer carton; customized packaged is ok|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, T/T|
|Adapter::||ST||Material::||Metal Or Plastic|
|Capacity::||Simplex/Duplex||Polish Mode::||UPC, APC，PC|
|Adapter Style::||Mating Sleeves And Hybrid Adapters||Suitable For ::||Distribution Panel Or Wall Box|
|Mode Style Available::||Single-mode/multimode||Adapter Color::||Available In Many Colors Selection|
Fiber optic adapters are typically designed to connect two fiber optic patch cables together. They come in various types, most adapters are female on both ends to connect two patch cables, while some adapters are male to female which allow the port to accept a different connector than for which it was originally designed, and we also assemble hybrid adapters which accept different types of connects.
The ST adapter set the standard for optical fiber interconnects. Bayonet locking mechanism can prevent accidental disconnection. With the precision housing this adapter gives the very best of performance.
1. Rotary bayonet structure, convenient for operation;
2. Phosphor bronze and split zirconia (ceramic) ferrules can be selected.
3. High return loss, Low insertion loss
4. Push-and-pull structure, convenient for operation;
5. Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted.
6. Used to mate two connectors together.
7. Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box.
8. ST adapter is available for all standard connector types in both single mode and multimode.
9. The adapters are color coded allowing easy identification of the adapter type.
10. Available with single-core & multi-core patch cords and pigtails.
11. including simplex, duplex and quad types
12. Provides a complete line of adapter like ST, SC, FC, LC, MTRJ, MPO and MU style fiber optic adapters,also including special male to female hybrid fiber optic adaptor.
Local Area Networks (LANs)
Data processing networks
|Working Temperature (°C)||-40— +80|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.3|
|Return Loss( dB)||≥45||≥50||≥60|